Wednesday, June 21, 2006

*hek hem*

bebe toots would like to apologize for her unintended delay accepting the invite.
however, if there had not been a misspelling of her gmail email id, bebe toots is quite certain this delay could have been avoided.

(beautiful people, please take note :P)

being anal in nature, bebe toots has noticed a few grammatical errors in the blog's do's and don't's.
but of courCe presently she is too lazy to mention them :D.


bla bla bla yak yak yak.
bla bla bla yak yak yak.
bla bla bla yak yak yak.



anyways...

i propose the PPoCBlog's first agenda is to market Miss Kooky and may her days of endless woes be a thing of the past.

Who's with me?

Sample ad:

"Ingin berkenalan dgn seorang dara sunti yang vas dan vogue?
Anggun dengan tutur yang sopan dan pekerti yang tinggi!!!
Juga tersohor dalam memberikan "perkhidmatan kepala" dll yang cukup baik!

Ya tuan-tuan (dan puan-puan jika ada), ini lah pakej wanita yang lengkap!

Lembut di luar, lebih lembut di dalam!!!


Ayuh! Bersegeralah! Sementara stok masih ada!"



So.
Who's with me?




An attempt at being intelligent:

"Did you know that in earlier times, before soap existed, man used sand to cleanse themselves?"

"Did you know that a mixture of coarse sugar and almond oil/ olive oil, can be an excellent body scrub?"

"Did you know that monkees can't really swim?"





-THE END-


Maafkan saya ye! I would love to promote our beloved Kooks...I really would. But I love myself more. So oleh yg demikian, I want to promote myself.

I am working on getting testimonials from previous lovers as to my prowesses.
I cook, I clean and I swallow on special occasions. (Although it kills my heart to waste good protein on other days, this is something I must exercise so that the novelty of it doen't wear out. Strategy, you hear?)

I am good at playing the golden flute and caressing the jade stalk. Although I said you gotta wait for the testimonials I'd just like to give you a hint of how good I am.

A lover once asked if he could send his wife over to me so I can teach her the fell.atio. And teach her how to do it till he shoots that load stright down her throat the way I usually do it.

But you know me. You know how selfish I can get. I said "Honey, you want good head, you come to me. I'm not gonna be teaching every damn chick how to get it right and then have to put up with the competition. No frickin way, dude!"

And so... yes....Vote Ariel because of her immense love for giving head. I might even do an Ana.bel Chong for blowjobs someday. I mean..if Singapore boleh...Malaysia also boleh kan?

Undilah saya.

Ariel, Goddess of .Blow.Jobs.