Tuesday, January 09, 2007

You know.
Sometimes we should just pack and leave. Board the next train, plane, heck, bus out to Anywhere. I want to sit on the beach while the scorching sun prickles my skin so bad, they crawled in fear and then flake off my body. I want to go lie down on the sand and read a Really Good Book and then snooze. I want to go to hiding behind some very large rocks and have a Really Good Cry that when I finally waddle out, my eyes would be stinging so bad I'll wince and squint. Which doesn't matter anyway because it's so hot, everyone without shades are squinting as it is. I want to go into the warm sea and then float and not think of work, of the backlogs, of my appraisals and of my seemingly non-growth of my career. Then I'll get out of the water and sit back on the beach to dry my hair (it'll caked together but that's alright).
And then I want to go and eat.
Anyone's game for an island escapade? Jom lah.