Saturday, March 17, 2007

There is a man, whose putrid black heart I would like to drive a big fat stake through. But before that, I would like to fill his pants with fire ants and Ents on fire.

Because stupidness deserves a reward.




I would also hereby like to announce that I want to get Vodka-drunk tonight.




And yo beautiful people (as in administrator of this blog)...while i could maybe lick the clits of the other contributors such as toots, babe, leen, snots...I'm finding it quit impossible to do it to myself. So I couldn't possibly lick all of our clits. Can you please do something about that line you have down there (it's not a pun, trust me...i'm dead fucking seriously serious).

come to think of it...if i meet a guy named seriously serious in the afterlife...i'm def'ly gonna sleep with him, okay?