Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Since I am not allowed to do what I do best - cheapsale and promote myself - I will do what I do second best ie Bitch.

Our receptionist gets very creative with her messenger announcements on the arrival of the Bandaraya folks to saman everyone and his/her mother's ass to heaven and back. Variations include:-

1. Hurry! Hurry! The Bandaraya people have arrived!
2. Warning: You are gonna kena saman!
3. Have you paid your parking meter today?
4. Cepat! Lari! Bandaraya sudah sampai!

okay there are plenty more but I can't for the life of me remember them but OMG! WHY???? We just need to know that Bandaraya is here to saman their asses. In fact, she shouldn't make the announcement. Bandaraya should saman these people so that they learn to pay their parking fees... Why are we encouraging irresponsibility right?

What we need is not a receptionist who makes creative messenger announcements..just someone who can pass a frickin call thru to the correct extension y'know. Is that too much to ask? In a day I have not less than 5 wrong extension calls. People get pissed off for being passed around.

I know, I could have posted this in my blog. But rules are meant to be broken, no? Oh while I'm at it...I'll also cheapsale myself. RM2.99 while stocks lasts.