Sunday, September 23, 2007

TIS THE SEASON FOR SOME MASSIVE SPRING CLEANING.


*sweeps cobwebs*
*coff coff*


*mops floor*

Ooooo shiny shiny I like!!!

*airs the room, burns incense sticks*

Ah okay much better.
Been a while has it not?

Anyways, on behalf of the shinyhappypeople who contribute to this blog (whether directly or indirectly), I'd like to wish all readers "Selamat Berpuasa!" (to those who do, of courCe).

To those who don't, feel free to take any of us (or all of us) out for a Ramadan buffet!
Well actually I care really little for Ramadan buffets coz the spread is mostly uninteresting.
What I really want is for somebody to take me to Jo*go*ya*!!!

So who's willing to cough out RM110 and take me to that Japanese buffet eyh???

Enjoy the month and try to have stress free month!!!

Until my next spring cleaning, toodles!!!





Labels: , ,