Friday, July 07, 2006

I seek forgiveness from the lovely little Kooky for the grievous sin I have committed against her.

In a moment of madness, my thoughtlessness in deed and action has given Kooky many unsettling days and nights, much disturbed by a spectre that is haunting her being.

For penance and as proof to express my deepest regret, I hereby will buy Kooky a plate of maggi goreng. If she remains hungry after devouring the Mamak joint's haute cuisine, I will also feed her chapati and kari kambing.

And Snots, I have not sinned against you. You can get your own maggi goreng.

Ariel, we fervently hope that you can be present tonight and we will not take the mickey out of your pudenda.

Leen, if you're late, you will not be forgiven.

And Sweet Toots, safe journey.

And to our Sunshine, you simply do not know what's coming your way.