Thursday, July 27, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me by Mrs Jasmine NRG keh keh.

1. I can never, never, NEVER, ever remember how to spell weird correctly. Thank goats for Spell checks.

2. I do not mind blended bawangs. Sometimes, I don’t even mind bawangs in salsa (albeit, in small doses). But I absolutely LOATHE having bawangs in my food (unless blended). Especially if they’re cooked bawangs. It’s not so much the taste or smell of it. It’s the feel of the licin-ness of the bawang.

Loike (hur hur) EUWWWWWWWW.

Pass me the barf bag please. I think my imagination went on overdrive a bit just now.

3. I will get mite pissed if someone borrows/buat harta my books/mags/papers/any reading material including the back of the ketchup bottle when I’m not done with it. It does not matter if I have other books/mags/papers/chilli bottles to read but I don’t care. I want to read it FIRST.

4. I am accident-prone. I fall down a lot. I drive down stairs in my car. Don’t know whether this is weird or just plain stupid.

5. My body will automatically go gatal after 11 at night despite me being clean and wangi after a shower. Gatal = itchy as in rashes gatal not gatal = miang like Kooky. That one I all the time one gatal eheks.

Actually, I am quite normal. I don’t have any weird habits. I can’t think of anything now. At least, whatever weirdness I have of me, I feel absolutely normal about it. So who are you to say it is weird and who am I to deem whatever I do is weird when I am perfectly OK about it?

BAHHHH stupid Meme.