Sunday, August 20, 2006

i am pleased to announce that.
i have managed to invite myself and get myself listed on the right panel over der.
now i feel super special.

almost clever in fact!


dear ladies,
i have decided to go celibate and no longer consider sex as enjoyable or fun.
i have decided to terminate my affair with the married man.
and will slowly, but surely, forget about sex entirely.

OH YEAH RIGHT!

as if i'd give up sex?!

but i seriously need to rethink my affair.
*sigh*

toots needs a boyfriend.
help her find one.
tihihihi.


on to more serious matters...

anybody wanna play futsal this saturday?
RM20 each can get us in for a whole 2 hours.

who's with me?
okkkaaaayy.
who's on for bowling?

no, not bawling. bowling.
who's with me?
say aye?

gaji's notchet in tho. but hey. we can be optimistic roite?