Thursday, September 14, 2006

BEAUTIFUL GAS

Traffic is on the increase, and I am compelled to share with visitors who chanced upon this blog with something of great significance.

It is estimated that a healthy individual releases 3.5 oz. of gas in a single flatulent emission, or about 17 oz. in a day.
It is my intention to turn the virtual home that is the Priory into a centre of excellence where this is the place that promotes the seeking of information and knowledge. And with that in mind, I share with you this little information that I stumbled upon while I was on my quest to better myself.
Christmas trees are edible. Many parts of pines, spruces, and firs can be eaten. The needles are a good source of vitamin C. Pine nuts, or pine cones, are also a good source of nutrition.
The cat should be happy now.