Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oh. My. God.
I am a loike, a total karaoke junkie.

Now, how do you know if you're a karaoke junkie?

Do you get all giggly and hyped up when you hear the slight mention of the K-word?
Do you never say NO to a K-Ok invi?
Do you think that there should be more cheaper KTVs and with a mooch better song selection?

Do you feel like there should be a national holiday for K-Ok day?
Do you, at times, feel like you should bring your own mike to the K-Place?
Do you know all (almost) all the songs by heart?
Do you feel the urge of quitting your day job and spend days and nights K-Ok-ing?
(no, not really, I kinna like my job eventho it's killing me)

And finally, do you just love singing your heart out to almost anything and everything?

Then u MIGHT be a Karaoke Junkee!
Dial 1-800-IZMEJUNKEE now to find out!

Ahahaha a totally pointless entry, but who cares. Why make points when making love is so much more fun?

So.

Do the hustle baybay! Yeowww!

So the Diva and I, self professed Karaoke Junkies and mike hoggers,
have scheduled a slot for a K-Ok sesh soon!

Message us in private if yew want to join in on the fun!

Cacklers: WAJIB KE ATAS KAMU SEMUA. :P
(yea yea that's what i said about Swensen's oso)


Oh nota kaki:

Why do people don hideous masks and act all poserifically poserific when in large groups?
Why be pretentious? Why not be yourself and be graded for who you are and not what you appear to be?


It sickens me to see grown adults act in absolute insecurity.

Which is why I highly commend my lovely adorable self for I am one who just let's my flab hang loose, anywhere and everywhere. 24, 7. The TooTsie, like the Citi, never sleeps.

Okay yea. I'm in mengarut mode.

Leen, dah berak hari ni?



Hahaha.
I miss all you ladies la.

Boobies jom?




Lots and lots and lots and lots of love, hugs, kisses, licks, squeezes and many more,
-The Perfectly Poserific Pudendum-