Friday, September 15, 2006

I need to do a .Brand. .Audit. I am cracking my head whether it is to be Durex, Playboy or 007. heh. Or do you think I should be frumpy and choose .Nes.tle. instead?

Moving on, I see that the Fellowship of the Pudenda seems to be in the limelight, now. (were we ever out of it anyhow?). For that we must thank the Pussy (cat) who initiated some sort of award . It's too bad we don't do cats, or we'd have given you a blowjob already. A Blowjob for a Pussy. Sungguh oxymoron sekali, but you get my drift, no?

A Blowjob for Pussy is what I'll never give because I'm a cunninglinguist.

I am so impressed with myself for coming up with that. Now scuse me while I go pat myself on my back.

Hokay, done.


You know what's annoying? Being so fucking poor.
I mean, the gaji comes in and in a week it's all disappeared.
God, I hate eet.

I hate eet even more when you look into my eyes.
But I don't want you to stop looking into them because I want to hate eet.
Eet=You.

There. Got it off my chest.





Incoherent is I. I know. I know.
Just dropped by to say Hi!

And tell you that I like that Tokyo Drift song. I want to be a Japanese girl in a short short skirt and wear stockings and I want to be your wildest sex fantasy.