Thursday, September 21, 2006

I was browsing my uni website for on-campus jobs when I came across this:


JOB TITLE: Nude Figure Model

WAGE: $11.00
DAYS: HOURS: Varies
HOURS A WEEK: Varied
START DATE: Fall Quarter

JOB INFORMATION

POSITION SUMMARY:
Model nude for Figure Drawing class. Schedule of days and times varies between quarters. Daytime availability.


ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The Instructor will explain the desired poses for a particular session. Model will have freedom of self-expression.


QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIRED:
Previous nude modeling required. Females and males needed.


USD11?? I hope they're charging hourly. Woot woot! It'll be interesting, don't you think so? To watch I mean. To watch the students, with their faces serious and sombre while they concentrate on their drawing while the model is in position, posing patiently in front of the class.

Would you do it, if you're far away in a foreign land and you are sure that nobody knows you there? Just a thought, not that I'm applying. I'm not 1-to-many person, if you know your database design eheheh.